Typical job titles
Forensic Computer Analyst
Digital Forensic Analyst
Cyber Forensic Analyst
Forensic Data Analyst
Computer Forensic Investigator
Cyber Crime Technical Investigator
- Investigates and reports on data breaches and other hacking attempts.
- Recovers online and computer-based evidence for use in criminal trials.
- Prepares technical reports to communicate with regulatory and law enforcement agencies on potential crimes.
- Gives testimony in court regarding collected evidences.
£25,000 - £60,000
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Apprenticeship
- Higher National Certificate/Diploma