Typical job titles
IT Security Tester
Offensive Security Analyst
- Simulates cyber-attacks to identify and report security flaws on computer systems, networks and infrastructure.
- Fixes newly discovered security vulnerabilities and risks.
- Develops new cyber-attack strategies to further test system security.
- Uses social engineering to identify improvements for security awareness and education.
£30,000 - £65,000
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Apprenticeship
- Higher National Certificate/Diploma