Typical job titles
Business Change Manager
Information Technology Project Manager
Technology Security Project Manager
- Manages the initiation, execution and completion of Cyber Security projects in line with time, quality and cost targets.
- Supports the execution of Cyber Security programmes and plans.
- Critically evaluates cyber information gathered from a variety of sources.
- Works with end users to identify security needs and implement solutions.
£30,000 - £75,000
- Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialist Certifications