Typical job titles
Cyber Security Analyst
Intrusion Detection Analyst
Threat Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Security Monitoring Analyst
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analyst
Information Security Analyst
- Uses analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities.
- Monitors identity and access including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users.
- Prepares regular reports to document processes, improvements and breaches recognised.
- Maintains security tools and technology through updates and analysis.
£28,000 - £60,000
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate Apprenticeship
- Higher National Certificate/Diploma