Typical job titles
Cyber Security Manager
Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Information Security Lead
Security Services Manager
Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager
Cyber Security Team Leader
- Establishes network security policies and procedures, for monitoring, reporting and training.
- Provides leadership, management, direction on Cyber Security events.
- Monitors systems for security gaps and designs effective solutions.
- Provides security reports and updates to executive staff.
£38,000 - £90,000
- Master’s Degree
- Specialist Certifications